We’re halfway into the new year, which essentially doesn’t quite make 2018 a new year anymore but ya know it’s never too late to get your shit together. Here are some cool ideas on what you can do to spring clean your life:
- Quit plastic straws – Opt for an eco-friendly choice – bamboo straws, steel straws, paper straws, take your pick! You’d do Leonardo DiCaprio proud by making this small step to save the Earth.
- Declutter – Have you ever thought that you’re keeping all that junk in your closer just for the sake of it? They’re inanimate objects, so whatever isn’t useful, toss it out!
- Take up a new hobby – Always wished to go to Paris and speak French? Why not sign up for a language class?
- Conquer one of your fears – Terrified of heights? Why not do something that will make you absolutely shit your pants.
- Take better care of yourself – Sign up for pilates or try a session of hot yoga. Anything that benefits your body will immediately be better for your soul.
- Read more – Like your body, your mind also needs the exercise.
- Go vegan – It doesn’t have to be extreme but start with a day of being vegan, and then maybe a week and so on.
- Love harder – Love yourself, love your family, love your friends. Love the people in your life as much as you can.
Do you have any other suggestions? We’d love to hear from you!