Joanne Loves: Bioderma Sensibio H20 Solution Micellaire
- It’s gentle to skin and removes 99% of my stubborn waterproof makeup and any other particles on the skin.
- Easy on the eyes.
- Effective and affordable. The 500ml can last you a pretty long time.
- Sensibio H20 can be used daily morning and evening like a cleanser. Or as a second step in double cleansing.
- Bonus: there’s a travel size bottle! Super handy to carry it around.
You can shop for Bioderma Sensibio H20 here.
Gina Loves: The Face Inc Active Toner
I have sensitive, dull skin with uneven skin tone that is also prone to dryness and allergic reactions. On some hot Malaysian weather days it does get oily, and although I don’t breakout often I still prefer to prevent breakouts completely. These two favourite products of mine cater to my needs perfectly. The Face Inc Active Toner (RM48, 50ML) is an alcohol-free toner that I love because it:
- Removes my icky dead skin cells leaving my skin feeling so fresh so clean
- Reduces discolouration so my skin tone is more uniform and bright after
- Is superb at controlling my oiliness!
- Does not cause my sensitive skin any irritation
- Opens up my skin pores to prep my skin to absorb the next product (sunscreen, etc).
My skin feels and looks more radiant and I find the cooling after-feel very refreshing! It’s definitely one of my daily skincare must-haves that I just cannot go without.
The Face Inc products are available at The Face Inc Malaysia counter at Robinsons Kuala Lumpur, Shoppes at Four Seasons Place. It is also available for purchase online at www.thefaceinc.com.
Amy Loves: Glossier Boy Brow
My eyebrows are so thin and sparse that if i don’t apply any pencil, tint or pomade, I literally look I have no eyebrows. After years and years of trying various eyebrow products, from Bobbi Brown’s brow gel, Benefit’s Goof Poof eyebrow pencil to Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz, I finally found the perfect product for me in the form of Glossier’s Boy Brow. The result is quite amazing and something i haven’t been able to achieve with any other brow product. I regret not getting my hands on it sooner!
Here’s why this product is a must-have for me:
- When applied, its magical ingredient somehow makes my eyebrow hairs more thicker and fuller.
- The formula doesn’t stiffen so not only are your eyebrows enhanced but it also looks very natural.
- The spoolie is short and small so it’s easy for application around corners and tiny spots.
- It comes in black. This is a very, very rare colour when it comes to brow gels.
Step your brow game and get the Boy Brow here.
**Glossier currently on ships to U.S. Canda, the UK, the republic of Ireland, Sweden, Denmark and France. (But like me, I’m sure you have a relative, friend, or someone you know that will be making their way to one of these countries.)
Mimi Loves: Chef’s Choice Certified Organic Coconut Oil Extra Virgin & Unrefined
I thought long and hard about this and the one product I could think about was a no brainer – coconut oil but not the fancy kind you get from the drug store. The most organic and virgin of them all, and you can find it in the cooking section, which are unrefined and natural. I love sitting back and letting this product work its magic when in use.
- I can soak it overnight to give my hair a much needed treatment
- Light enough to be used as a body moisturizer
- Gives skin a natural glow
**Premium Gourmet Food currently doesn’t ship to Malaysia but you can find similar products here.
Annavi Loves: The Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Lip Moisturizer
My go-to lip balm is the Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Lip Moisturizer. Ever since my move to the Middle East just a litover 10 years ago, this has been a life saver against the desert’s harsh summers and windy winters, which can affect my lips pretty badly.
Not only does it help keep my lips moisturized, it’s also got good sun protection with its SPF 15. I also like to use it as a lip gloss over my lipstick. Quick tip, apply this before your matte lipstick to keep lips from chapping.
- Soothes and conditions dry lips
- Feels light on the lips and not sticky or thick
- Sun protects with SPF 15
- Pocket friendly
Neutrogena Lip Moisturizer can easily be purchased here or at your nearest pharmacy.